Tuesday, March 16, 2010

NOTD: Shimmery Pink nails for crazy typing times

Found a little free time so I decided to paint my nails in some shimmery pink shade.



Hopefully, the colors in my fingers will inspire me to dance them above the keyboard in a (school-wise) productive way. That way whenever I feel sleepy doing them code stuff, my shimmery fingers could keep me awake.

I layered two different colors, one in baby pink regular finish, and another pearly-pink one in glaze finish. I used these cheap (Php12 only!) nail polish with the funny names (Piolo Pastel and Brad Pink, seriously!!!) in mini bottles. They were cheap and I couldn't resist. It's ok for me, doesn't chip. Let's see if the consistency is good in the long run.

Personally, I feel that all nail polishes are created equal anyway. I don't see any reason why I would go for the branded Php200 bottle when the drugstore Php50 bottle is good enough.

That's it. I'll be back to srs bzns stuff now.

No comments:

Post a Comment